On Wednesday, June 10, 2020, at 2:00 PM Eastern Time (US & Canada), BOMA (Building Owners and Managers Association), Genetec and Related Companies will host a webinar called: “Back to Work: How technology can keep your occupants and your building safe.” During this one-hour event, the panelists will discuss policies and best practices for implementing a coordinated and unified security vision within a multi-stakeholder property management model and how to get back to work in light of COVID-19.
- How to implement and use technology to manage occupancy, elevators, access control and cleaning procedures in facilities
- How to secure the security operations, including topics related to security and privacy
- How to improve the security of corporate assets, people and information through the video surveillance, visitor management, and evidence management systems
- How to evolve the practice to manage the convergence between physical security and IT
- How to generate additional revenue by partnering with the tenants and leveraging their existing security technology
Members of the press are welcome to attend. If they would like to register, they can go to the BOMA registration page or contact the company for more information.