Access Control | ZKTeco, Standalone Device, Time Attendance | ZKTeco, ZKTeco
ZKTeco SF300 Fingerprint Time Attendance & Access Control Device in PakistanAccess Control | ZKTeco, Standalone Device, Time Attendance | ZKTeco, ZKTeco
ZKTeco SF300 Fingerprint Time Attendance & Access Control Device in Pakistan
The SF300 is an IP based fingerprint terminal, which operate in both network mode and standalone mode. it can connect with ZKAccess3.5 software for access control and time attendance management.
Wiegand output makes SF300 flexible to connect with ZK or any 3rd party controllers as a slave reader, Additionally, wiegand input allows two units of SF300 to configure with each other and utilize Master & Slave solution, which requires user verification at both entrance and exit. Meanwhile, anti-passback function can be used to maximize the security.
Auxiliary input interface allows SF300 to connect with an external source, for instance, a smoke detector or emergency switch. Once the linkage function is enabled through the machine menu, the device would generate an alarm signal and open the door in case of emergency.
- TCP/IP communication for various networking environments
- Standard access control features
- Tamper proof switch and multiple alarm outputs
- 2.8-inch touch screen, color display with graphical UI for easy operation
- Up to 15 multi-verification methods to enhance security level
- Supports USB flash drive for offline data management